Effective January 1st, 2015, there will be an increase in the price of some of our products and rentals and changes to our Fuel Surcharge program. These increases are necessary for us to keep up with the rising costs of providing the quality products and superior service that you have come to expect from us.
The price increase rates are as follows:
Actual prices may vary based on each customer’s plan or package.
- Our 3-gallon and 5-gallon bottles may be subject to a price increase of up to $0.89 per bottle.
- Prices of coffee, cocoa, sugar, and other break room supply products are reviewed on a regular basis and also subject to increase.
- Prices of case pack products may be subject to a price increase of up to $1.00 per case. (i.e. 1/2 Liter, 8 oz, 700 mL, 1 Gallon, 2.5 Gallon, and etc.)
- Perrier®, San Pellegrino® and Acqua Panna® products may be subject to a price increase of up to $1.00 per case.
- AriZona®, Sweet Leaf®, Nestea® and Tradewinds® ready to drink tea products may be subject to a price increase of up to $1.00 per case.
- Bottled Water Dispenser monthly rental fees may be subject to a price increase of up to $2.00 per month.
- AccuPure® Filtration monthly rental fees may be subject to a price increase of up to $3.00 per month.
Fuel Surcharge to Delivery Fee Conversion
Effective January 1st, 2015, we will be replacing the variable Fuel Surcharge that you now pay with a flat Delivery Fee of $3.95. The Delivery Fee will only be charged once in those billing periods in which you receive a delivery. If you do not receive a delivery during the billing period, you will not be charged this fee.
This change is a result of the rising costs of providing the superior delivery services that you have come to expect from us. We understand the impact that any increase has on our customers and have avoided taking this action for as long as possible. If you have any questions, please call the Customer Service 800 number listed below. Your invoices starting on or after January 1st, 2015 will reflect the new delivery fee.
We continuously strive to provide you with superior products, and hope that you continue to enjoy the service.
This communication does not apply to the following customers: (1) customers in the following cities: Chicago, Los Angeles, Manhattan (NYC), Philadelphia, and San Francisco; or (2) certain corporate accounts which are exempt. Customers will receive separate communication if affected by any changes.
We are proud that our Ozarka Direct™ delivery service continues to be one of the most convenient ways to enjoy high quality products delivered right to your door.
If you have any questions, please call us at1-800-759-6358.